Types of information we collect and when
We may collect two types of information from users of our Site: “Personally Identifiable Information” which is information that can be used to locate you ,contact you, or determine your specific identity (such as name, e-mail address, mailing address (country and city), user name, church name, credit card information or any other information that was given by you) and “Aggregate Information” which is information about your activities on the Site or in connection with the services that can be used to identify, locate, or contact you (such as frequency of visits to the Site, data entered when using the Site, gender, age, weight, height, food intake, activity level, interests, workout history and results, exercise equipment, Site pages most frequently accessed, browser type, links a User clicks, IP address, and other similar information).
We collect information from you:
- When you register for an account (free or paid), we may collect your name, a user name, a password, date of birth, country, city, church name, your facebook profile photo and e-mail address.
- When you use a credit card to pay for any of our services or products, we ask for your name, address, credit card and credit card-related information.
- Once you have created an account, you may complete your profile by providing additional Personally Identifiable Information about yourself such as your mailing
- When you connect your Site account with your Facebook account we will have access to the publicly available information from your Facebook page, and Facebook will have access to information you log through the Site while logged into your Site account through Facebook.
- When you submit comments, feedback, or suggestions through the Site.
- When you use the Site, even if you are not logged in, we gather information about your device operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS), your “IP Address,” the web browser (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) being used, the referring website information, usage data regarding your activity on the Site, including what pages you use or share, IP addresses, your software and hardware attributes what functions you use, as well as overall time spent on the Site. We use this data for internal analysis about the Site performance and services.
- Your Opinions and Comments:
You can refuse to supply Personally Identifiable Information, but it may prevent you from having access to the Site’s full functionality. The Site also allows you to edit and update your personal information and preferences at any time.
Once you have created an account and log in to the Site — you are not anonymous to us.
How we use collected information
We collect and use your Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience:
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site and your User experience:
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To provide customer service:
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- When a User submits questions or comments to us, we my use that information to respond to the User.
- By creating an account with us, you agree that we may contact you by phone, email, mail, or text message to respond to questions that you submit to us.
- To process transactions.
- We may use the information Users provide when placing an order only to process that order. We do not share credit card information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails and printed materials:
- The address and email address Users provide will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their services. Such addresses may also be used to respond to Users, and/or other requests or questions. By creating an account on the Site, Users are opting-in to our mailing list, and will receive emails and/or mail that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or mail, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
- For our marketing purposes:
- We may use the information Users provide to display targeted advertising or other content that we think may be of interest to the User based on information the User has shared with us.
- To send you e-mail:
- We may send emails and newsletters to you for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to our App or of any of our products and services. If you do not want to continue to receive such emails, you may opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe link listed in the email or by changing your Email Preferences. See section on Email Preferences below to learn how you can opt out or change your email preferences.
Unless you give us your consent, we also will not share with other users the information you provide, in association with your name or otherwise linked directly to you. Bear in mind, that if you shared your website’s username and password with anyone, those people with your username and password will have access to any of the information you provide on the Site.
- Mobile Devices:
We may also use or sell Aggregate Information such as information about the pages visited to improve the design, content and performance of our Site, or to analyze Site usage and the popularity of certain pages of the Site.
When you purchase our services, you will be asked to provide credit card and/or billing information. We will use the credit card and/or billing information provided in connection with a User’s purchase to process your order and for no other purpose. All other information collected may be used as specified in the “How we use collected information” section above.
When we share your personal information
We may provide Personally Identifiable Information to our authorized service providers who assist us in providing the services and performing functions on our behalf. They are prevented from using it in any other way.
We may share, rent, sell, or lease, your personal contact information to our trusted marketing partners for their internal or commercial purposes.
We will disclose information we maintain when required by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to requests from law enforcement agencies or other public agencies if we feel that such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime. In addition, we may sell or otherwise disclose to third parties information that does not constitute Personally Identifiable Information. Finally, we may disclose information if there is a transfer of our assets or ownership in connection with a proposed or consummated corporate reorganization, such as a merger or acquisition, to the extent permitted by law.
Web browser cookies and other technologies used to collect information
In addition to the collection of information described above, we use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Site.
- When you use our website, we may assign your device one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our Site and to personalize your experience on the Site. A cookie is a small text file, with no Personally Identifiable Information, that we place on the user’s device browser. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our Site, such as the web pages you visit and the links you click. Most devices and browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on the Site.
- Other technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Site. Web beacons are tiny graphics which are embedded in the webpage and are used for similar purposes as cookies to track activity. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our users to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information collected by third parties. We may allow third parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our Site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our Site does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls, encryption and password protection. Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
We want you to feel confident using the Site. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of personal information that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our users. We keep your personal information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements. We limit access to personal information about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that personal information.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
We may use search and display advertising so you can find opportunities to purchase our products and use retargeting cookies to present you with our advertising on other web sites based on your interaction on our website. We use Google’s Double Click to perform such advertising activities and in connection therewith Google may place and read cookies and/or other technologies on your browser or device, or use web beacons to collect information in the course of our advertising being served on other website. To opt out of the Google Double Click cookies, you may click http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/. Tracking of users and the collection of user data through the Google Double Click cookies are subject to Google’s privacy policies available at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
If you click away from our Site to visit the site or app of any third party advertiser or sponsor, you may be asked for your payment card or other personal information in order to purchase or use products and services offered by such third party. These companies have their own privacy and data collection practices. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You should therefore review their privacy policies carefully if you have concerns about how your information may be used.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on March 2016.